So… you’ve made the decision to visit Southern Utah.
First of all, congrats. It’s awesome.
Southern Utah is home to some of the most famous national parks, a plethora of underrated state parks, and national monuments that’ll knock your freaking socks off, just to name a few.
What you DON’T know yet is that Southern Utah is full of hidden gems outside of these famous (and overly populated) areas.
*Queue clouds parting, doves flying, and the sun shining down like a light from the heavens*
Enter: IVINS, UTAH
I’m sure you’re asking, “What in the world is an IVINS”?
It’s a city. Thanks for playing along.
Reasons you should add Ivins to your Zion Itinerary
- Breathtaking scenery without the crowds.
- One of the most underrated state parks in the state is located here. (Spoiler alert: Snow Canyon State Park)
- It has amazing hole-in-the-wall food places that you won’t forget.
- You’ll find the lowest gas prices in the entire Zion & St George area (which means you can’t use the expense of gas as an excuse not to go there. You’re welcome).
Since you already know my adventure guides are the best on the interwebs, I’m going to take this one a step further, just for you.
Simply tap any point on the map below and you’ll find web links, information, photos, and directions directly to all the must-see places in Ivins.
* Be sure to bookmark this page so you can refer back to the map when you’re ready to make your trip! *
Aaaaand to show you just how much I love you, here are 2 more Ivins locations NOT listed on the map above.
Click for more info!
Have you been to the Zion area?
If so, did you venture outside of the famous national parks?