This post contains Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. That being said, I personally own all of these items (other than the men’s boots, because, obvi).
Have a hiker and/or outdoor lover in your life? Want to get them the perfect gift they’ll not only love but actually use?
Check out these top 10 gifts for that outdoor adventurer in your life!
1. Complete Survival Gear Set
This awesome 30-in-one emergency survival kit contains:
- 14-in-1 Hatchet
- 18-in-1 Snowflake Multi-Tool
- Survival Knife
- Tactical Pen
- Wire Saw
- Water Bottle Clip
- Emergency Blanket
- Flint Stone Scraper
- Blow Fire Tube
- SOS Whistle
- Survival Bracelet
- Multi-Use Spoon Fork
- Parachute Cord
- AA Battery
- Storage Case
Click here to snag it!
2. Lightweight Hamock
- Weighs only 2 lbs including the straps!
- Holds up to 450 lbs
- 118″ long and 78″ wide
- Strongly stitched straps
- Parachute fabric that will last a lifetime (literally)
- Doubles as a tarp and/or waterproof cover for your gear
- Attached “stuff sack” to hold cell phone, water bottle, etc.
That outdoor lover will LOVE this one! Grab it here:
3. Men's Hiking Boots
Ready to buy some functional gifts for the outdoor men in your life?
By far, the best hiking boots on the market come from Columbia.
These awesome boots are perfect for hikers, hunters, campers, or any outdoor activity.
These men’s Newton Ridge Plus II Hiking Boots are:
- Made of Leather, Suede, and Mesh
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction
- Built for comfort
- Super grippy rubber outsoles are geared for miles over rocks, grass, gravel, and roots.
Click here to grab these bad boys:
4. Women's Hiking Boots
For those rad outdoor chicks in your life, get them these sweet hiking boots that are both functional and last forever!
With the reputable Columbia brand, you’ll get the same awesome quality in the women’s boots as you will in their men’s!
These are my go-to boots when doing longer hikes, and hikes with a large amount of sand, hikes involving snow, or any hikes that include rock scrambling – to protect my ankles!
These awesome boots:
- A combination of full-grain leather and suede
- Superior cushioning with a lightweight midsole
- Super grippy rubber outsoles
Grab these boots here:
5. Stylish and Functional Outdoor Kicks
Truth: that outdoor badass in your life (and/or YOU) can also enjoy the outdoors in STYLE and comfort!
Did you know adidas has an entire line of rugged outdoor shoes?! That’s right. And yes, for both men AND women!
You’ll find shoes for every outdoor activity, from trail running, mountain biking, hiking, climbing, and more!
Give the gift of style and functionality from a brand we all know and trust.
Check them out below!
6. Hiking and Trekking Poles
- Made out of Aluminum 7075 – the same material utilized in the manufacture of military aircraft, missile parts, and even the M16 rifle!
- FOLDABLE! In just a few seconds, you can fold each telescoping walking pole down to 14.5 inches
- Each set includes 2 poles, 2 rubber tips, 2 mud baskets, and 2 belt-mounted holders
- Love it guarantee: If you don’t love them, send it back for a full refund
- Easily keep your hands free by utilizing the belt-mounted carriers. Quickly holster your trekking poles to open a map, take photos, pick up items, and more!
- Lightweight – only 10 oz!
These foldable, lightweight, military-grade trekking poles can be found on Amazon here:
7. Emergency Food Supplies
Okay, listen. You may think this is a strange “gift”, but it’s not.
The reality is, most outdoor lovers spend a tremendous amount of time in a place of solitude – or in other words – the middle of freaking nowhere, with no amenities like a drive-thru burger joint to snag a sweet after-hike batch of fries.
But regardless of how far we are from civilization, we all gotta eat.
This 60-serving entree grab-and-go food kit includes delicious options such as cheesy lasagna, cream pasta, pasta alfredo, chili mac, chicken noodle soup, stroganoff, tortilla soup, potato pot pie, teriyaki and rice, baked potatoes casserole, tomatoes basil soup, southwest beans and rice, and cheesy macaroni.
- Shelf life of up to 25 years
- Can be stored at home, for an easy grab-and-go in an emergency situation
- Store individual packs in your car, backpack, and more.
- Just add water! Wait 12-15 minutes and enjoy delicious, hearty food. No cooking necessary.
Click here to get this functional (and delicious) emergency food supply kit:
8. Garmin Watch
- Solar-charging for more incredible battery life
- Constructed according to U.S. Military standards
- Shock, scratch, and water-resistant
- 30-38 hours of battery life when in GPS mode!
- All-day health monitoring tools such as Pulse Ox, Body Battery Monitoring, and estimated sleep
- Heartrate and stress tracking
- Preloaded with various activity profiles such as running, biking, swimming, and more
- Follow precise and detailed maps with Instinct’s satellite network capabilities including GPS, GOASS, and Galio, made stronger by a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
- Connects to your smartphone and utilizes live tracking, group tracking, syncing other apps, and more.
- Comes with a PlayBetter 2200mAh portable charger. Charges the watch and other gadgets!
Whoever receives this bad boy will love you more than they already do.
Get this game-changing gift:
9. LED Lanterns
This classic, yet often overlooked outdoor gift will be a hit for all!
This foldable lantern is:
- Super bright! 280 Lumens. 4x brighter than standard LED technology
- Has a strong MAGNETIC base, allowing you to use it in many different areas
- Comes with a convenient hanging hook
- Has a 16-hour runtime
Grab this two-pack lantern set here:
10. Fun Gifts
There are realistic and functional gifts, then there are fun ones!
Get that outdoor adventure lover some fun gifts such as mugs, t-shirts, hats, and other swag!
For even more outdoor gift ideas, hop over to the Amazon Shop!
Need ideas on awesome hiking trips you can plan together? Check out all the best Southern Utah Hikes!